Selasa, 20 Juni 2017

Roll Over!


Since I figured out how to shoot video on our digital camera, I've been really obsessed with catching Henry-isms. The only problem is I can't figure out how to do sound....maybe it's not possible on our camera, huh?

Anywho, I present to you the following masterpiece: Henry refusing to roll over. He used to know this trick perfectly when he was a puppy-- then we got lazy and only made him sit, stay, shake, and lay down. Now I think he's forgotten how to roll over which is quite saddening, actually. He will do a sequence of stellar tricks without instruction when we have a treat to award, but alas...no rolling over. No matter how hard we try:)

Please note the fury of his shaking, and sitting, and laying down. If only he could speak English I'm pretty sure he'd be cursing at us for this one: